We have a large portfolio of business clients that are continuously looking to employ staff for a number of work positions.
- Keeps records of monies and valuables collected and disbursed by window cashiers such as cash and receipts control books and ledgers, records of refunds, collection accounts, personal property, valuables, etc.
- Lists, totals, and balances daily collections, segregating and endorsing cheques and warrants.
- Prepares, issues, and checks receipts, transmittal and withdrawal format deposit slips, ledger sheets, journal vouchers, etc.
- Prepares monies for bank deposit.
- Receives payments and fees or valuables at a cashier’s window or by mail, verifying amounts, checking for counterfeit money and unacceptable cheques, giving change, and issuing receipts.
- Disburses a petty cash fund.
- Apportions money collected among creditors and similar accounts.
- Answers routine inquiries concerning charges and collections by letters, telephone, and in person.
- Operates office machines and equipment, and types and prepares forms as necessary.
- Opens and sorts mail, verifies amounts of remittances enclosed and transmits them to the relevant department.
- Should speak English.
- Have previous experience.
- Have a clean conduct.